Brilliant business travel savings
When you're traveling for work, you want to stay somewhere that works for you. That's what you'll get at the Kimpton Shorebreak Huntington Beach Resort, where you'll find everything you need to work hard and play hard.
- Stay in touch with the free WiFi and local calls.
- Get up and at 'em in the morning with our coffee and tea service.
- Get your brain revved up for the day ahead with a workout in our 24-hour fitness facility.
- In the evenings, unwind at our nightly social hour or use the yoga mat in your room for some stretching.
- If you're holed up working on a big project, we'll deliver a delicious meal from Pacific Hideaway to you.
If you're looking for a home while on the road, consider signing up as a Shorebreak Preferred guest. This exclusive partnership offers the following:
- Discounted guestroom rates
- Option to include breakfast or parking
- Complimentary drink at check-in
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary fax and basic printing
- 10% discount on food & beverage
- 50% off rental rates on meeting rooms
- Special invitations to on-property activations
IHG ® One Rewards
Earn points for reward nights.
- No blackout dates
- Access to member rates & offers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late check-out
As an Elite member you'll get access to even more perks like Bonus Points, Reward Night Discounts, Welcome Amenity, Milestone Rewards & more!
Fast Track to Platinum
For business, leisure, and everything in between, enhance every stay and earn Elite status in less time across all 17 brands within the IHG® Hotels & Resorts family. Stay 5 nights within 90 days of registration to earn Platinum Elite status until December 2023.
- Complimentary upgrades
- Extended check-out
- 50% Bonus Points
Walk or Ride to Nearby Attractions, Corporate Head Offices and More
Real estate doesn't get much better than this. We're ideally located (John Wayne / Orange County airport is just a 20 minute drive from the resort) so that you can easily get down to business and still see a few sights while you're here:
- Huntington Beach Pier - 0.1 mile (1-minute walk)
- Main Street - 1 block (1-minute walk)
- Huntington Beach Surf School - 2 blocks (3-minute walk)
- Official Surfer's Hall of Fame - 3 blocks (4-minute walk)
- International Surf Museum - 3 blocks (4-minute walk)
- Pacific City - 0.4 miles (7-minute walk)
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve - 5 miles (8-minute ride)
- Peter's Landing - 6 miles (12-minute ride)
- Huntington Dog Beach - 1 mile (15-minute walk)
- Fashion Island - 9 miles (18-minute ride)
- Knotts Berry Farm - 9 miles (18-minute ride)
- Disneyland - 20 miles (40-minute ride)
- Boeing - 9 miles (15 minute ride)
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp - 11 miles (25 min ride)
- Providence Health Center - 9 miles (22 min ride)
- Wells Fargo Bank - 1.9 miles (7 min ride)
- Bank of America - 2.4 miles (6 min ride)
- Hoag Hospital - 5.2 miles (12 min ride)
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center - 5.6 miles (17 min ride)
- Vans Headquarters - 7.5 miles (20 min ride)
- Hyundai Corporate - 6.3 miles (18 min ride)
- Deloitte - 10 miles (23 min ride)
Adding a meal to a meeting makes it 150% more productive — or at least 150% tastier. Try these great spots near the hotel:
- LXSO (0.4 mile): Speakeasy-like hotspot with Vietnamese dishes and notable cocktails
- BlueGold (0.4 miles): Contemporary seafood dishes and ocean views
- Ola Mexican Kitchen (0.4 miles): Enjoy Modern Mexican food and cocktails while overlooking the Pacific
- Old Crow Smokehouse (0.4 miles): Award-winning BBQ
- Simmzy's (0.4 miles): laid-back gastro-pub with burgers, salads, craft beer and more
- Backhouse Restaurant (0.5 miles): Japanese sushi and beachside views
- Dukes (0.3 miles): Fresh seafood and Hawaiian-inspired fare with, you guessed it, ocean views
- Sushi On Fire (0.2 miles): Sushi and Japanese fusion cuisine