The historic soul of Huntington Beach
Since 1904, Huntington Beach Pier has been the symbol of Surf City, USA. It stretches 1,850 feet into the Pacific Ocean, offering plenty of diversions along the way as you go the distance. Lucky for you, the Kimpton Shorebreak Resort is the closest resort in the world to the Huntington Beach Pier, separated only by the Pacific Coast Highway, and offering stunning views of the Pier from several guest rooms.
- Swing by Duke's or Sandy's restaurant at the base of the pier - a must while visiting Huntington Beach
- Pop into The Surf City Store - the official souvenir shop in Huntington Beach
- Take to the air with a colorful, acrobatic kite from Kite Connection
- Walk the entire 1,850 feet of the pier and treat yourself to a burger from Ruby's Surf City Diner
- Take pictures -- lots of 'em. Because you'll want these views drifting in your memories for a long time. If you're up to it, post them to us @shorebreakresort on instagram, facebook or twitter.
The Huntington Beach Pier is located at Pacific Coast Highway and Main Street, in the heart of downtown Huntington Beach. It is free and open to the public daily from 5 am to midnight. Please note: dogs, bicycles, skateboards, and smoking are not allowed on the pier.