Leave your worries at the door
At Kimpton Shorebreak Huntington Beach Resort, our boutique amenities are designed to relax and inspire you. Picture complimentary coffee and tea in the morning and a hosted wine hour at night. Beach chairs, towels, and umbrellas, plus beach cruisers so you can free your spirits on the beach-side bike path. An inviting restaurant where our local chef finesses fresh California flavors. And a 24-hour fitness center so you can show off that ripped beach body. We thrive on offering our guests a host of comforts and pleasures destined to create a memorable experience.
Amenities + Services
- Inspired coastal cuisine and craft cocktails at Pacific Hideaway (in-room dining also available)
- Hosted evening social hour, 5-6pm daily
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service, 6-10am daily
- A yoga mat in every guest room
- Italian Frette bathrobes and linens
- “Forgot it? We’ve got it!” essential travel items
- Complimentary newspapers
- Fully stocked honor bar with gourmet and organic options
- Valet parking ($35/night + tax)
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay. Join now.
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit.
- Bring your loyal companion with you – our pet-friendly accommodations require no deposits or fees.
Daily Resort Fee of $35 + tax includes the following:
- Beach amenities
- Beach cruisers to get around town
- Fireside s’mores, 5-10pm nightly
- A record player in every guest room
- Access to our curated record library, allowing guests to borrow their favorite music or discover new artists
- Surf Ambassador and Daily Surf Report to guide your Surf City USA experience
- Surfboard lockers, bike racks and golf club storage
- 24/7 access to our fully functional gym including crossfit equipment, Peloton Bike, interactive MIRROR workouts, an open-air 40’ wide climbing wall and more
- Personalized business and printing services including incoming and outgoing faxes, if you’re squeezing work in at the beach